Bloom Account Deletion
Bloom is a dating and dating app that allows members to meet, communicate and flirt with each other. We will help you close your account in the Bloom app by Jaumo with our “Bloom Account Deletion” post.
Bloom Subscription Cancellation
You can disable automatic renewal of your VIP subscription up to 24 hours before the contract expires.
Your VIP membership will no longer be renewed and will expire at the end of the selected period. If you do not cancel the subscription at the end of the period, you will be charged for a new amount of the same amount as your subscription order. When you buy a subscription, unused parts of the free trial period are lost.
Important: Please note that deleting your Bloom account is independent of subscription and does not automatically cancel the VIP subscription at your payment provider. This can only be done manually by you.
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
6. Follow the instructions.
Unsubscribe from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
5. Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
How To Delete Bloom Account
The process of deleting a Bloom account cannot be undone. The data will be deleted and this cannot be undone.
We open the Bloom App and follow the steps below.
– Profile> settings> account> delete account
– After clicking Delete Account, we read the following information and click “Yes“.
“Delete the account
Do you want to cancel your membership and delete your user account? This action cannot be undone. The data will be deleted completely. ”
– In the next step, we explain why we want to delete our Bloom account.
– On the next screen, click “Save” without specifying anything and continue. Our Bloom account has been deleted.