Delete Aliexpress Account
AliExpress is a B2C initiative of the Alibaba Group, based in China. Aliexpress, which includes many product groups from A to Z, is available from many countries in the world. The site, similar to Amazon.com, has the chance to reach small manufacturers directly. This article describes how to delete aliexpress account
First, keep in mind that deleting your Aliexpress account will result in the following:
-You cannot access your account and TradeManager forever
-All your orders and messages on AliExpress.com and Alibaba.com are deleted
-All your publications are removed from AliExpress.com and Alibaba.com.
Let’s move on to delete our Aliexpress account
– As always we are logging on to aliexpress.com first.
– Fill the screen as follows.
– Confirm your account: Type your username or email address in the box.
– Type in the following words: Type Deactivate my account in the box.
– Please select any option you want to deactivate your Aliexpress.com membership: Then click the Deactivate my account button.
– Click “Deactivate my account” button and click “Ok” button in the window that will open and finish your deletion.