Delete Amazon Account
In our article titled Delete Amazon account, we explain how to delete it permanently.First of all, let’s not forget that you can’t delete your Amazon account from the mobile app.
Amazon.com, Inc., in short, is a cloud computing and e-commerce company based in Amazon, USA. It was founded by Jeff Bezos on 5 July 1994 in Seattle, USA. It is the largest shopping site in the world. It deserves this in terms of total sales volume and market value. If you do not expect an order or a refund, we can proceed with deletion.
Permanent Deletion of an Amazon Account
– We’re logging in. We click https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/contact-us/ and click “Prime or something Else” in the window that opens.
– Under the title “Tell Us More” we click on the “Plase make a selection” pop-up. In the window that opens, we select the “Login and security” option.
– After selecting, click on the second pop-up window titled “Make a selection“. This time we select “Close my account“.
– Optional mail after reading the information on the next page, phone or chat. We select the mail option.
– Under the heading “Enter Additional information” we write that we want to delete our account and click the “Send E-mail” button.
– Our account will be closed within 12-24 hours.