How To Delete Meetup Account
By connecting with local groups and events, we help you meet new people, explore your city, lay the foundations of your career, or delete your account on the Meetup.com site, which offers the opportunity to follow your passion, with our article “How to Delete Meetup Account“.
– Plan events easily at any time; manage your group from anywhere
– Share photos and stay dynamic across events using messaging to connect with people in your group
– Discover groups and events, search by keyword or see what’s interesting in your area
– Match free yoga, book clubs and more, depending on your interests
– Create groups according to the categories you are interested in and organize your own events
– Watch your group grow as your group is recommended to interested people around
– Keep in touch with new friends you meet with the messaging feature
– Easily switch between locations to find great experiences wherever you are
– Save popular events.
Delete Meetup Account
Deleting your Meetup account is permanent. The deleted account cannot be recovered.
If you are sure that you are now logged in to www.meetup.com, click the link https://secure.meetup.com/account/remove/ to delete your Meetup account as soon as possible. In the screen that opens, enter your Meetup membership password and click the “Submit” button.
Your Meetup account is no longer active and you will no longer receive email updates.