How To Delete Nike Account
How To Delete Nike Account: Nike, Inc. A leading United States-based designer and marketer of sports shoes, sportswear and sports accessories, and the brand used in these products. When it was first established in partnership with Phil Knight and Bill Bowerman, it was called Blue Ribbon Sports. It later changes its name and becomes Nike. It owns sub-brands such as Air Jordan and Nike Golf, as well as independent brands such as Converse.
How Do I Delete My Nike Account?
It is not possible to delete the Nike account with the mobile app. To delete your Nike account, log in to the https://www.nike.com website and click on the Profil > Account Settings > Delete steps at the top right, respectively, or click on the link address https://www.nike.com/member/settings/. Scroll down the page that opens and click the “Delete” button.
As a Nike member you currently get:
- Free shipping on orders of $150 or more
- Free returns on all orders
- Express checkout every time you shop
- A personal Wishlist to save items
- Easy order tracking
- Access to activity tracking via Nike Membership
By Deleting Your Profile:
- You will no longer have access to your Nike.com or Nike Member profile.
- Information related to orders will be available by contacting consumer services.
- Your mobile app data will be accessible until you log out or uninstall the app.
Confirm the box below and click the “Delete Your Account” button.
Your Nike account has been deleted.