How To Delete Todoist Account
How To Delete Todoist Account: Todoist is a task manager application that lets you organize your life, plan your to-do things, create and manage lists. It works synchronously on 10 platforms, especially iOS, Android, macOs, Windows and Chrome. In addition to being available on many platforms, it offers a lot of functions in online operation, design and free version.
When You Can Use Todoist:
• Handle and organize tasks as soon as you think of them.
• Remember reminders and expiration dates and deadlines.
• Get permanent habits with repeated end dates like ‘Every Monday’.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Determine the priority level of your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your development with tailor-made productivity trends.
• Integrate Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and many more platforms.
* About Todoist Premium Billing *:
If you decide to use Premium, the payment will be reflected in your Google Play account, and it will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the current period ends. You can choose between monthly or annual payments. After purchasing the auto-renewal order, you can disable it at any time via Google Play settings.
How Do I Delete My Todoist Account
To close your Todoist account from the mobile app, open the mobile app and click on “Menu > Settings > Account > Delete Account” respectively.
After reading that deleting your account is a permanent action, click “Delete“. Enter your password on the next screen (If you are registered with Google or Facebook, you need to set a password in the Account settings) and click “Delete Forever“.
Your Todoist account has been deleted.
To close your Todoist account from the website, log in to the website and click on the link to https://todoist.com/prefs/account/delete or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser to access the delete page as soon as possible.
Enter your password (If you have registered with Google or Facebook, you can set a password in Account settings.), Enter the reason for deleting your todoist account and confirm
Your Todoist account has been permanently deleted.