How To Delete Flipboard Account
How To Delete Flipboard Account: Flipboard, designed for iPad in December 2010, took its place in Google Play in May 2012 with the Android version. Flipboard ranked among the Top 50 iPhone Applications in TIME in 2012. You can connect many accounts such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Google Reader, Tumblr, Flickr and Linkedln to the Flipboard app. You can follow all your accounts from this application.
– You can get quick access to 9 areas of interest on your Home Page.
– You can like and share news about various titles.
– With Daily Print, you can catch the news by seeing a summary of the important news you want to know every day.
– With special magazines carefully selected by the flipboard editor team, you can access current news about important events.
– You can contact other members of the Flipboard community who share the same interests as you.
– You can collect news on specific themes and save them in your personal magazines.
How Do I Delete My Flipboard Account
Sign in to the Flipboad website and click on the link at https://accounts.flipboard.com/accounts/remove or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
Submit after entering your username and password.
Your Flipboard account has been deleted