How To Delete FindNow Account
How To Delete FindNow Account: FindNow is a location sharing and finding application! With the FindNow application, you can keep track of your family members and children who you want to follow.
You can be sure of their safety by seeing the location of your family on the map.
All you have to do is send a follow request to your family members and children via the phone book. To fully use the application, you and other members of your family must have downloaded the application.
– You can see the locations of the people in your circle in real time.
– You can send a tracking request by searching the phone number in the application.
– You can add your family members and children to different groups and manage these groups.
– FindNow uses the GPS feature on your device to determine your location.
There is no option to delete your account in the Findnow app. If you subscribed to a 3-day trial or have a premium subscription, you have to cancel the subscription before the subscription expires.
FindNow Subscription Cancellation
To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal in your Google Play account settings.
If you have a FindNow Premium membership, your Premium membership will not expire by logging out of the app or removing the app from your device. Whatever payment method you made your purchase with (Play Store, App Store or other payment methods), you must cancel with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before the subscription renews.
How to Cancel a Subscription on Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap on Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap on the subscription you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription you’re looking for?
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.