How To Delete Frim Account
How To Delete Frim Account: Frim; is a companionship and dating application that allows registered users to update their profile information from their smartphone or tablet, to meet members, play games, communicate and flirt.
Send messages to your friends who are not online. Add emoticons to your messages. View your chat history. Get notified about new events.
Meet people nearby or around the world, chat, instant message, and make new friends. With Frim applications, it allows you to find female friends or boyfriends on mobile platforms much easier.
How Do I Delete My Frim Account
If you have a paid (VIP) subscription, you must cancel it via the Google Play Store / App Store. By deleting your Frim account, your VIP membership is not closed and pricing continues. It will perform automatic renewal 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. This service is automatically renewed until canceled from Google Play account settings.
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
6. Follow the instructions.
Unsubscribe from the App Store
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
5. Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
After canceling your paid membership, open the Frim mobile app and open the menu in the top right corner and click “write to support“. Set the language to English in the lower right corner of the form that opens. Enter your membership information on the form and fill in the subject and explanation sections as below and click “Submit“.
Another option is to send an email to email@example.com.
“Subject: delete frim account;”
“Description: please delete my frim account permanently”
Finally sign out of the application.