How To Delete MyFitnessPal Account
How To Delete MyFitnessPal Account: MyFitnessPal is a smartphone app and website that monitors diet and exercise. The app uses gamification elements to motivate users. MyFitnessPal allows users to track calories, track progress towards weight management goals, and get support from an online community.
How Can You Cancel Your Premium Subscription?
If you have a Premium membership, you must cancel your paid subscription before deleting your MyFitnessPal account. If you do not have a paid subscription, you can proceed to the MyFitnessPal account deletion section at the bottom of the article.
You can cancel your subscription at any time before the next renewal date. If you do not cancel your subscription or subscription 24 hours before the renewal date, your subscription or subscription can be renewed.
You cancel your next billing payment – regardless of when you cancel auto-renewal, Premium features will continue to be available until the end of your current paid subscription period.
Subscriptions purchased through our Android app are managed through your Google Play Store account controls.
Depending on your Android device, you should typically be able to cancel auto-renewal by doing the following:
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
6. Follow the instructions.
Subscriptions purchased through our iOS app are managed through your iTunes account controls.
Depending on your iOS device, you should typically be able to cancel auto-renewal by doing the following:
Unsubscribe on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage.
5. Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
Subscriptions purchased from the Myfitnesspal.com website are managed on the website.
– Log in at https://www.myfitnesspal.com and click “My Home” and then “Premium“.
– On the premium details page, click “Subscription Settings” in the upper right corner.
To exit Premium at the end of your current billing cycle, set the “Auto Renewal” menu from “On” to “Off”.
Delete MyFitnessPal Account
You can delete your MyFitnessPal account from both the website and mobile app.
Log in to https://www.myfitnesspal.com with your username and password.
https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/confirm_delete Click or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser. Click the “Delete My Account” button on the page that opens. Your MyfitnessPal account has been deleted.
Open the app and click on “Menu> Settings> Delete Account” respectively. Scroll down the screen, enter your password and click “Delete Account“. Confirm the MyFitnessPal account deletion action. Your account has been deleted.