How Do I Delete My Shein Account
Shein; It was founded in October 2008 and has pursued the philosophy that “everyone can experience the beauty of fashion”. SHEIN is an international B2C fast fashion e-commerce platform. The company mainly focuses on women’s clothing. However, it also offers men’s clothing, children’s clothing, bags, shoes, accessories and other fashion products. SHEIN targets European, American, Australian and Middle Eastern markets. With websites that support the United States, the Middle East, Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Australia and Germany, SHEIN sends its order from one of the nearest warehouses. SHEIN aims to provide fashionable parts of the highest quality, while at the same time giving importance to quality, value and service. So how do I delete my Shein account?
Deleting Our Shein Account from the Application
– We sign in to the Shein app and follow the steps below in order.
– Me > Support > Customer Service
– There is no option to delete our account on the screen. We click on the icon of the “Customer Service” title above.
– Question type *> Account Issue In the form that opens, ” Describe your question here ” says ” please delete my shein account ” we write and send.
– You can access the service records at https://www.shein.com/user/tickets link and see your application for deleting account. You can view it from Profile > Support > Service Records.
– They answered our application. They want to know our e-mail address that we use to register. We wrote and answered our e-mail address.
We will wait for our transaction to take place. Once our account has been deleted, they will not send any notifications from our system. You can do a test on shein.com website that our account has been deleted. If the account was successfully deleted, we’ll receive the warning “The Email Address or Password you entered” is incorrect.