How To Delete B612 Account
How to Delete B612 Account: Available on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone platforms, B612 is a special selfie camera application that allows users to customize their photos with a wide variety of effects and filters.
The B612 application is under the South Korea-based company SnowCorp. The B612 application was released on August 30.
How Do I Delete My B612 Account
Before you can delete the B612 account, you need to set a password. Set password and follow the steps below
Click on the 3 points in the upper right corner> Settings (gear wheel)> Account Settings (click “password”. Set a password and click the “CHANGE PASSWORD” button.)> Follow the steps> Delete Account.
Enter the password you specified and click the “Delete Account” button. The following explanation will come out
“deleting your account will remove all related data, which cannot be undone. Are you sure you want to delete your account”
(Deleting your account will remove all related data that cannot be recovered. Are you sure you want to delete your account)
After confirming, your B612 account will be deleted.
Removing Facebook App Permissions:
– Click the menu in the upper right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings and Privacy, then click “Settings”.
– Click Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to uninstall.
Click on Uninstall.
– After uninstalling the app or game, the app or game cannot share in your timeline. If you keep seeing an old post, you can remove the post.
B612 Subscription Cancellation
Your B612 Premium membership will not expire by logging out of the app or uninstalling the app from your device.
To prevent your B612 Pro subscription from being renewed, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal from your Google Play- App Store account settings.
Whatever payment method you made your purchase with (Play Store, App Store or other payment methods), you must cancel your B612 Pro subscription with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before your B612 Pro subscription is renewed.
B612 Pro Subscription Cancellation Through Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store from your Android device. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
How to Cancel a B612 Pro Subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage.
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.