How To Delete TextMe Account
How To Delete TextMe Account: TextMe was first launched in March 2011 to provide an easy-to-use communication solution that will only be free for everyone in the world. TextMe was the first app to offer SMS, messaging, voice calling and video calling on both Android and iOS platforms.
TextMe is a messaging application that allows you to send unlimited voice, text, video messages and pictures to any mobile phone number in the United States, Mexico, Canada and more than 40 countries of the World.
Send as many Texts (real SMS) as you want for FREE to the USA, Canada, Mexico and over 40 countries around the world
– Call any number in the USA, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
– Enjoy Free Video Calls to other Textme users
– Send and Receive large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages from iPhone / iTouch / iPad to iPhone / iTouch / iPad
– Receive a phone call from your number and enjoy Free Voicemail –
Share your location in one click
– Enjoy group messaging features with text, photos and videos –
How Do I Delete My TextMe Account
To delete your TextMe subscription, follow the steps below for the app and.
Click on the menu located in the upper left corner. > My Account> Three dots in the Top Right Corner “Delete Your Account”> DELETE MY ACCOUNT FOREVER> DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
Your TextMe account has been deleted.
If you are signed in to the TextMe app with Google or Facebook, follow the steps below to remove the permissions you gave
Removing Facebook App Permissions:
– Click the menu in the upper right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings and Privacy, then click “Settings”.
– Click Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to uninstall.
Click on Uninstall.
– After uninstalling the app or game, the app or game cannot share in your timeline. If you keep seeing an old post, you can remove the post.
Google Allowed Applications:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and click https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions
– Select the application or service you want to uninstall.
– Select Remove Access.