How To Delete Viber Account
How To Delete Viber Account: A free messenger that allows you to connect with anyone in the world offers instant messaging and voice calls over 3G or Wi-Fi networks for smartphones and desktop operating systems. In addition to text messaging, it also allows users to send video, audio and picture messages to each other. Application.
Featured Viber Messenger Features
★ With Viber messenger you can easily have group chat with up to 250 people at the same time!
★ Voice or video: Make a voice call or use the live video call feature if you need to meet face to face! It has HD voice quality domestic and international phone calls.
★ Instant video messages: Touch and hold the instant video icon to share with 30 second videos; drop to send.
★ Secure communication: Viber messenger automatically encrypts text messages, video and voice calls, photos, videos and group chats.
★ Trusted contacts: Manually verifies contacts to make sure they are speaking to the right people.
★ Express yourself with stickers: You can send fun emoji icons and stickers.
★ Additional features! Using Viber Messenger, you can play Viber games with your friends, follow Open Accounts, share your contacts, find out if people see your messages, show your location.
Viber Subscription Cancellation
If you are using the paid version of the Viber app, you must cancel your subscription before deleting your account.
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
6. Follow the instructions.
See or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
How Do I Delete My Viber Account
– Paid subscriber After applying our Viber application, we apply the steps “more > settings > account > deactive account” respectively.
– After reading the description, we enter our registered number and click on “deactive account“.
– Click on the text “Deactive“. Your Viber account has been deleted.