Delete Getcontact Account
Delete Getcontact Account: GetContact app allows users to instantly blacklist callers from a telemarketer, easily block unwanted calls and search for contacts by name or number
Getcontact lets you know the caller’s identity even if it’s not stored in your phone book. It filters unwanted calls and allows you to allow your preferred contacts to contact you.
If you receive an unwanted call by activating the SPAM filter, you will receive instant alerts. You get real-time protection from scammers, automated searches, and marketers.
With the Getcontact Messenger service, it offers a chat experience with more than 120 million users. Getcontact Messenger Call other Getcontact users for free without having to purchase any subscription plan. Share free messages, videos and photos.
Is Getcontact Safe?
In other countries, compliance with personal data and other legislation is examined.
Remove Tags and Delete Data
To permanently delete your user data and to remove tags written by other users from the Getcontact application, log in to https://www.getcontact.com/manage
Click the “Edit Tags” button and disable tags.
Click the “Visibility Settings” button to delete your data. From this page, you can both permanently delete your data and make yourself invisible.
Deactivate Getcontact Account
Open Getcontact App and follow in order
Other > Settings > Account Settings > Manage Account > Freeze > Make Your Selection > Freeze > Ok
How to Delete Getcontact Account
To delete the Getcontact account, log in at https://www.getcontact.com/send-report. Fill in the form that opens and submit. Your Getcontact account will be deleted.
Cancel Getcontact Premium Subscription
Your Getcontact Premium subscription does not expire by logging out of the app or uninstalling the app from your device or deactivating your account.
To avoid renewing your Getcontact subscription, you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off auto-renewal in your Google Play-App Store account settings.
Whichever payment method you used for your purchase (Play Store, App Store or other payment method), you must cancel your Getcontact subscription with the same method.
You must do this at least 24 hours before your Getcontact subscription is renewed.
Cancel Getcontact Subscription on Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store from your Android device. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the Getcontact subscription.
* Tap cancel subscription.
Cancel Getcontact Subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
*Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, go to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.)
* Select the Getcontact subscription.
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
Also, if you are logging into the Getcontact platform with facebook or google, apply the following.
If you are logging in with Facebook:
– Click on the menu from the top right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings & Privacy and then click “Settings”.
– Click on Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to remove.
– After you uninstall the app or game, the app or game cannot be posted on your timeline. If you still see an old post, you can remove it.
If you’re logging in with Google Mail:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and copy https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions and paste it into the browser’s address bar.
– Select the application or service you want to remove.
– Select Remove Access.