Delete Live Onion Account
Delete Live Onion Account: With Live Onion, you can meet people from more than 200 countries and meet many people from various languages and cultures.
– Meet new people from all over the world via random live video chats
– Choose your preferences regarding Gender, Age and Region.
– Chats are translated in real time. Feel free to send messages to strangers.
– Message your existing friends or make a direct video call.
– You no longer need to watch your unwanted opponent’s video using face recognition.
Security Management Policy
Live Onion aims for a better and fun community. Please respect other users and follow our guidelines to build a better community. Any violation of our policies will be taken seriously and will result in account suspension.
Live Onion emphasizes users’ privacy. Live Onion treats all user information in strict confidentiality.
Please be careful when forwarding sensitive information because you are responsible for the information you provide to the other party through Live Onion.
Although Live Onion does not record any video chats or screenshots, Live Onion does not have control over the external application on the user’s device.
Cancel Live Onion Premium Subscription
*IMPORTANT* If you have a Live Onion Premium subscription, deleting your account, terminating the session or removing the application from your device will not terminate your subscription. Whichever payment method you used to make your purchase (Play Store/App Store, credit card, prepaid card) you have to cancel it with the same method.
To avoid renewing your Live Onion subscription, you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal in your Google Play-App Store account settings.
Whichever payment method you used to make your purchase (Play Store, App Store or other payment methods), you must cancel your Live Onion subscription with the same method.
You must do this at least 24 hours before your Live Onion subscription is renewed.
Canceling Subscription via Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap cancel subscription.
Cancel Subscription on Your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
*Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, then tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription you’re looking for?
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
How To Delete Live Onion Account
Unfortunately there is no such option. You can send an e-mail to email@example.com and request deletion of your account.
If you are logging in with Facebook:
– Click on the menu from the top right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings & Privacy and then click “Settings“.
– Click on Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to remove.
– After you uninstall the app or game, the app or game cannot be posted on your timeline. If you’re still seeing an old post, you can remove it.
If you are logging in with GMail:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and copy the https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions link address and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
– Select the application or service you want to remove.
– Select Remove Access.