Delete Zoosk Account
Delete Zoosk Account: Zoosk is a popular dating site. It was first introduced in 2007. The company’s founders are Alex Mehr, Shayan Zadeh, Brad Henrickson and John Smart. Zoosk currently has more than 40 million members worldwide on its websites.
IF YOU HAVE A PAID SUBSCRIPTION, YOUR SUBSCRIPTION IS NOT CANCELED BY DELETING YOUR ZOOSK ACCOUNT.
If you pay through the Apple App Store
– Go to Settings on your iPhone or IPad
– Tap on iTunes and App Store
– Click on your Apple ID.
– Tap View Apple ID and sign in if necessary
– Tap Subscriptions
– Click on the subscription to Babbel
– Select Cancel
If you pay through the Google Play Store
– Open Google Play Store
– Confirm that you are logged into the correct Google account
– Tap Menu Subscriptions
– Choose Babbel subscription
– Tap Unsubscribe
How To Close Zoosk Account
Zoosk account cannot be closed from the mobile application. We will close our Zoosk account from the website
– We log in at https://www.zoosk.com.
Click on the link https://www.zoosk.com/deactivate or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser.
– We press the “deactivate” button.
– Choose your Zoosk account as a reason to close it and click the “continue deactivation” button
– We press the “deactivate account” button and close our Zoosk account.
If You Signed In To Zoosk Using A Google Account:
– Log in to your Google account
– Go to connected apps and sites in the left-hand navigation; apps linked to this account will be listed
– Select “Manage applications”
– Select the app you want to uninstall and click uninstall
This app will no longer have access to your account
If you are logged into Zoosk using Facebook:
– Click “Settings” on your Facebook profile
– Press “Applications” on the left side of the screen
– Press the “x” icon next to the service you want to remove remove