How To Delete Dailymotion Account
How To Delete Dailymotion Account: Sports events, music festivals, sketches, political debates, fashion shows, game live streams through Dailymotion … They can follow, watch and share events and ideas that surprise and add diversity to the world. Dailymotion is home to 300 million users watching 3.5 billion videos from all over the world.
How to Delete My Dailymotion Account
The Dailymotion account can be deleted from both the website and the mobile application.
When you delete your Dailymotion account, your profile and all data associated with your profile, including videos, playlists, are deleted.
Delete Dailymotion Account from Website
To delete your Dailymotion account, log in and click the link https://www.dailymotion.com/settings/delete-account to go directly to the account deletion page or follow the steps below in order:
– Sign in on the Dailymotion site.
– Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner, press the “Settings” tab.
– Click “Delete Account” on the left panel of the page that opens.
– On the page that opens, click on “Delete My Account” after reading the “What will happen? Your profile and all data associated with your profile, including videos and Playlists will be permanently deleted. We will miss you”.
– Enter your password on the screen that appears and press the “Delete My Account” button again to complete the process.
Delete Dailymotion Account from Mobile Application
Sit and follow in order on the Dailymotion mobile app
“Library> Gear Wheel (Settings)> Account> Delete Account> Yes, Delete My Account”
Enter your password and click “Yes, Delete My Account” again.
Your Dailymotion account has been deleted.