How Do I Delete My Glassdoor Account
How Do I Delete My Glassdoor Account: Glassdoor is an online platform where one can comment on companies and is also used for job search.
Glassdoor was founded in 2007 by Tim Besse, Rich Barton and Robert Hohman. It was acquired by Japanese company Recruit Holding for $1.2 billion in 2018.
Glassdoor is headquartered in Mill Valley, California, with additional offices in many cities around the world, including Chicago, São Paulo and London.
Change Email Notification Settings
If you want to change Glassdoor email notification settings, log in to https://www.glassdoor.com/, click “Profile > Account Settings” and click “Email and Alerts” on the left side of the screen that opens. When you click on the https://www.glassdoor.com/member/account/emailSettings_input.htm link, the same page will open.
On the page that opens, you can make any e-mail settings you want.
How To Delete Glassdoor Account
You can close your Glassdoor account at any time. But before doing so, it’s important to consider that all past contributions will be removed from the site and cannot be restored.
To close your Glassdoor account, log in to https://www.glassdoor.com/ and click “Profile > Account Settings”. Scroll down the page that opens and click the “Close Account” button.
Enter your password on the screen that opens and click the “Close Account” button.
If you have signed in to your Glassdoor account with Gmail and Facebook account, follow the “Profile > Account Settings” steps and disconnect under the “Account” heading.
In addition, if you are logging into the Glassdoor platform with facebook or google, apply the following.
Remove Facebook App Permissions:
– Click on the menu from the top right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings & Privacy and then click “Settings”.
– Click on Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to remove.
– After you uninstall the app or game, the app or game cannot be posted on your timeline. If you’re still seeing an old post, you can remove it.
Remove Google Mail App Permissions:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and click https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions
– Select the application or service you want to remove.
– Select Remove Access.