How Do I Delete My StockX Account
How Do I Delete My StockX Account: StockX was founded in 2015-2016 by Chris Kaufman, Dan Gilbert, Greg Schwartz, and Josh Luber. The company is headquartered in Detroit, with 800 employees.
How StockX Works
StockX serves as an online marketplace between buyers and sellers, collecting their transactions and fees after auctions.
StockX sends the purchased product or products to StockX facilities for inspection to verify. Verified products are sent to buyers.
How To Delete StockX Account
A request to delete your StockX account will result in the deletion of your personal data. Deletion cannot be undone.
You cannot close the StockX account on its mobile app or website. To delete your account, copy the link https://stockx.static.services.wirewheel.io/deleteMyself and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
– Fill and submit the form that opens.
– Click on the link sent to your e-mail address within 30 minutes.
– Click the “Begin Verification” button on the page that opens.
– Fill out the Data Privacy Request form and click the “SUBMIT” button.
Your Stockx account will be closed for up to 30 days. Keep the e-mails that will come to your e-mail address until your account is closed.
If you are logging in with Facebook:
– Click on the menu in the upper right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings & Privacy and then click “Settings”.
– Click on Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to remove.
– After uninstalling the app or game, the app or game cannot be published on your timeline. If you still see an old post, you can remove it.
If you’re logging in with Google Mail:
– After logging into your Gmail account, copy the link https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
– Select the app or service you want to remove.
– Select Remove Access.