How To Delete Bigo Live Account
How To Delete Bigo Live Account: Bigo Live application Bigo Technology. Ltd Bigo is a video chat social network. It has been released for all Android and iPhone users, including PC Windows.
Bigo Live is a live streaming application used in more than 150 countries with more than 300 million downloads. It was founded in 2014 by David Li and Jason Hu. It is an application that allows users to broadcast their activities live and create video blogs to monetize their videos.
At BIGO 2019, BIGO Technology was acquired by JOYY, a Chinese company listed on NASDAQ.
Bigo Live Premium Membership Cancellation
If you have a Bigo Live Premium membership, logging out of the application or uninstalling the application from your device will not end your Premium membership. Whichever payment method you made your purchase with, you must cancel with the same method. You must do so at least 24 hours before the premium subscription renews.
How to Cancel a Subscription on Google Play Store:
Subscriptions on Google Play automatically renew unless you unsubscribe.
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
Most of your subscriptions to Apple Music, Apple News, Apple Arcade, Apple TV, Apple TV channels will automatically renew unless you cancel them.
* Open the App Store
* Open settings.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage.
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.
Bigo Live Account Delete
There is currently no account deletion feature in Bigo Live application. Delete all your data and change your profile information.
If you have opened an account with your phone number in Bigo Live application, follow the steps of “Profile> Help and Feedback> Feedback” with your phone number. The feedback screen will open. Click “recharge / withdraw” option on the screen. Request the cancellation of your phone number on the screen that opens and send it.