How to Delete Deezer Account
Deezer has millions of tracks in it and works without any listening restrictions on all your devices, both online and offline. So how to delete Deezer account?
If you are a Deezer Premium, Deezer HiFi, Deezer Family or Deezer Student account user and choose to delete your membership, please know that you have deleted all your data. This means complete and immediate loss of access to your account and service. As a result, all your account settings, favorite tracks, playlists and remaining subscription times will also be deleted.
If you’d like to delete your account completely, you can follow these steps:
You can only delete your account using a web browser.
Go to Deezer.com and:
– Log in to your account
– Click Settings in the top right corner
– Then click on Account Settings At the bottom of the screen, click Delete my account.
– “Are you sure you want to go out? Please enter your password to confirm account cancellation. You will receive a final confirmation email regarding this request.
Please make sure the following email address is correct, if the email address below is not valid, the account will not be deleted. Deleting your account will cause all playlists, favorite albums, and artists to be deleted completely. “, Enter your Deezer password and click” Delete my account ”
– You will receive a final confirmation e-mail, click the link in the e-mail.
– After clicking it will redirect you back to the site and ask you to enter your password again. Re-type your password and click “Delete My Account” to finish Deezer account deletion