How To Delete ExpertOption Account
How To Delete ExpertOption Account: ExpertOption is an online broker that offers digital options and fast online trading. ExpertOption is an online trading platform that offers over 100 different financial assets for trading, including currencies, stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies. With over 100 account managers, ExpertOption is one of the available trading platforms.
Before you start closing your ExpertOption account, make sure you have no pending transactions and withdraw or use any remaining balances in your accounts.
How Do I Delete My ExpertOption Account
It seems unlikely that the ExpertOption account can be deleted via the web platform or mobile application. Delete your data and reports and uninstall the app.
Also, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your membership information and request the deletion of the account.
If you are logging in to the ExpertOption platform with your facebook or google account, follow the instructions below.
Remove Facebook App Permissions:
– Click the menu in the upper right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings and Privacy, then click “Settings”.
– Click Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click on the box next to the apps or games you want to uninstall.
Click on Uninstall.
– After uninstalling the app or game, the app or game cannot share in your timeline. If you keep seeing an old post, you can remove the post.
Remove Google App Permissions:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and click https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions
– Select the application or service you want to uninstall.
– Select Remove Access.