How To Delete FastMeet Account
How To Delete FastMeet Account: FastMeet searches for those around you based on your interests, quickly scans and links to nearby matches. Let someone recognize you with a single touch. Find more matches by adding photos and completing your profile. FastMeet is an application that allows you to spend time with a friend, soulmate, fan, marriage, a boyfriend or girlfriend, a confidant or just time.
* IMPORTANT * If you have a VIP membership, deleting your account, ending the session, or uninstalling the application from your device will not terminate your membership. Whichever payment method you make your purchase (Play Store / App Store, credit card, prepaid card), you should cancel it with the same method.
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Unsubscribe.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
* Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
How Do I Delete My FastMeet Account
If you canceled your VIP membership or you don’t have a VIP membership, you can proceed to delete your FastMeet account.
To delete your FastMeet account, open the mobile app and select “Menu> your username> three dots in the top right corner> Close account”