How To Delete GoLocator Account
How To Delete GoLocator Account: In the description section of the GoLocator Application, it is stated that you can instantly track your family, relatives or the child you sent to school or on a trip.
How Does The GoLocator App Work?
Build a circle with your family.
Choose which family members to invite to your circle.
Everyone who accepted your invitation is now visible in your circle
There is no option to delete your account in the GoLocator app. If you subscribed to a 7-day trial or have a premium subscription, you must cancel the subscription before the subscription period ends.
GoLocator Subscription Cancellation
To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal in your Google Play account settings.
If you have a Golocator Premium subscription, your Premium subscription will not expire by logging out of the app or uninstalling the app from your device. Whatever payment method you made your purchase with (Play Store, App Store or other payment methods), you must cancel with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before the subscription renews.
How to Cancel a Subscription on Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap on Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap on the subscription you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription you’re looking for?
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.