How To Delete Lifesum Account
How To Delete Lifesum Account: Lifesum is one of the digital healthcare companies. With millions of users, Lifesum is a daily practice that helps people take control of their eating behavior and lead a healthier life. Diet plan, food diary, macro calculator, calorie counter and healthy recipes all in one place.
Diet plan and diet tips for any goal – weight and healthy food
● Keto, fasting, paleo, sugar detox and more diet and plan
● Calorie counter and food tracker logging with barcode scanner for easy
● Macro calculator – tracks daily macros, nutrition and calories
● Food planner – eat healthy food from delicious recipes for any plan
● Health tracker – keeping fit and keeping track of your health
● Weight loss and diet plan
● Recipes and meal planner
● Calorie counter and food planning
● Food diary and macro tracker
* IMPORTANT * If you have a VIP membership, deleting your account, ending the session, or uninstalling the application from your device will not terminate your membership. Whichever payment method you make your purchase (Play Store / App Store, credit card, prepaid card), you should cancel it with the same method.
A- Unsubscribe from Google Play Store:
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
B- Unsubscribe on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
5. Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
3- PayPal: Cancel by logging into your PayPal account and unsubscribing.
4) Credit card on Lifesum site: Please login to your account at https://lifesum.com/account/subscription and cancel it from there.
5) Samsung: Go to Samsung Galaxy Apps – Go to the top right ‘My Page’ – Go to Receipts – Go to ‘Items’ Find the Lifesum subscription – Sign out or log into your account and follow this link https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/OrderList.as?type=item
Delete Lifesum Account
If you canceled your premium subscription or if you do not have a premium subscription, we can proceed with deleting Lifesum accounts.
Your Lifesum account will be permanently deleted and you will lose all the data you added when you delete your account.
To delete your Lifesum account from the computer, log in to https://lifesum.com and click on https://lifesum.com/account/profile click “Delete Account” and continue. Provide the reason for deleting your Lifesum account. Your Lifesum account has been deleted.
Click “Profile> Settings (Gear)> Account Settings> Delete Account> Delete Account” to delete from the mobile app. Enter the verification code and click “Delete Account“. Your Lifesum account has been deleted.