How to Delete LightInTheBox Account
How to Delete LightInTheBox Account: LightInTheBox was founded in June 2007 by Xin (Kevin) Wen, Quji (Alan) Guo, Jun Liu, Chit Jeremy Chau, and Liang Zhang.
LightInTheBox is an international online retail company that offers products to consumers in more than 200 countries and regions. As of 2013, LightInTheBox offers services in clothing, small appliances, home and garden categories.
Order, payment, refund payment, shipping and payment etc. before proceeding to delete the LightInTheBox account. If you have a question about the subject, you can find the answer at https://www.lightinthebox.com/r/contact-us.html.
If there are no pending orders, payments, shipping and deliveries, follow the steps below to delete your account.
How Do I Delete My LightInTheBox Account
To delete the LightInTheBox account, you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the e-mail address of your account, containing the following information
1. The account you want to delete, at which merchant.
2. Order ID and product name from your most recent order.
3. If there is no order, please tell us your registration date.
**Please confirm there are no after-service problems or credits. You cannot log in to check the order or contact customer service after your LightInTheBox account has been deleted.
Our staff member will reply to your e-mail within 1-5 working days.
Also, if you are logging into the LightInTheBox platform with facebook or google, follow the instructions below.
If you are logging in with Facebook:
– Click on the menu from the top right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings & Privacy and then click “Settings”.
– Click on Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to remove.
– After you uninstall the app or game, the app or game cannot be posted on your timeline. If you’re still seeing an old post, you can remove it.
If you’re logging in with Google Mail:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and copy the https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions address and paste it into the browser’s address bar.
– Select the application or service you want to remove.
– Select Remove Access.