How To Delete Photo Lab Account
How To Delete Photo Lab Account: The Photo Lab app was launched by Linerock Investments LTD, a company based in San Francisco, USA. The company started as an Android developer in 2010. The company’s app portfolio includes 14 mobile apps, of which Photo Lab Picture Editor is the most popular, with over 100 million downloads.
Delete Photo Lab Account
You cannot delete your subscription in the Photo Lab app. Follow the steps below to end your Photo Lab Premium subscription and remove the permissions you gave if you were signed in to the Photo Lab app with Google or Facebook.
Photo Lab Premium Membership Cancellation
Your Photo Lab Premium membership does not expire by logging out of the app or removing the app from your device.
To avoid renewal of your Photo Lab Pro subscription, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal from your Google Play- App Store account settings.
With which payment method you made your purchase (Play Store, App Store or other payment methods), you must cancel your Photo Lab Pro subscription with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before your Photo Lab Pro subscription is renewed.
Cancel Photo Lab Pro Subscription On Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android device. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap on Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel a PhotoLab Pro Subscription on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap on Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage.
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.
Remove Facebook App Permissions:
– Click the menu in the upper right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings and Privacy and then click “Settings”.
– Click Applications and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to uninstall.
– After uninstalling the app or game, the app or game cannot share in your timeline. If you keep seeing an old post, you can remove the post.
Google Allowed Applications:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and click https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions
– Select the application or service you want to uninstall.
– Select Remove Access.