How To Delete SweetRing Account
How To Delete SweetRing Account:
* IMPORTANT * If you have a VIP membership, deleting your account, ending the session, or uninstalling the application from your device will not terminate your membership. Whichever payment method you make your purchase (Play Store / App Store, credit card, prepaid card), you should cancel it with the same method.
If you have become a VIP member through the SweetRing site or app, see the refund instructions at https://www.sweetring.com/rules/rules_autopay_cancel.php to cancel your membership.
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Unsubscribe.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
* Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
How Do I Delete My SweetRing Account
If you canceled your VIP membership or you don’t have a VIP membership, you can proceed to delete your SweetRing account. Delete your membership information and photos before closing your account.
To delete your SweetRing account, open the mobile app and click on “Menu> Settings> Close Account> Disable” respectively. specify your reason for disabling and continue. Your account has been disabled.
If you log in again, your account will be active.