How To Delete VideoShow PRO Account
How To Delete VideoShow PRO Account: VideoShow is one of the most powerful movie editor and slideshow maker in the world. It is often used for making and sharing videos between YouTube, Instagram and Facebook users.
People who need a good tool to make videos on their phones strive to make an all-in-one video editor.
– Video dubbing. Add the sound effects we provide or your own voice to make your video cooler.
– Zoom in and out. Let your audience focus on where you want!
– Powerful video trimmer / Video cutter: cut unnecessary parts of your video
– Video compression: reduce the size of your video
– Video to MP3: convert the soundtrack of your video to MP3 file.
– More than 50 detailed themes provided to quickly create a video with features.
– Themes / effects / stickers / fonts / sound effects / music
– Fascinating filters to make videos different
– It is allowed to add multiple music periods. You can even record your own voice!
– Square themes and modes customized for Instagram users.
– Share your videos on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp, Google+, Twitter, Line, Wechat etc. Share on platforms like.
VideoShow PRO Subscription Cancellation
If you have a subscription to VideoShow PRO, you must cancel it through the Google Play Store / App Store. Charges continue unless you cancel.
To avoid automatic subscription renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal from your Google Play- App Store account settings.
If you have a VideoShow Premium subscription, your Premium subscription will not expire by logging out of the app or removing the app from your device. With whatever payment method you made your purchase (Play Store, App Store, credit card or other payment methods), you must cancel with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before the subscription renews.
Canceling a Subscription Through Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
3. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
4. Tap Cancel subscription.
5. Follow the instructions.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.