Issuu Account Deletion
Issuu.com is a free electronic publishing platform. Issuu was founded in 2006 and is based in Palo Alto, CA. It is used by many online publishers. We also describe how to permanently delete your account at Issuu.com, which has offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and New York.
Every day, more than 20,000 newly uploaded publications are instantly available from Issuu’s site and mobile applications, from magazines, newspapers and portfolios, catalogs, DIY guides, community programs, and active readers around the world to discover and connect with their favorite things .
Canceling Issuu Subscription
– If you have an IssuU PAID membership, please click on the account https://issuu.com/home/services?issuu_product=header&issuu_subproduct=payment&issuu_context=services&issuu_cta=services_plans link.
– Under the “Services & Plans” tab, select the “Downgrade” option under the Basic plan description, and then continue
– Follow the instructions on the next screens to complete the download. At the end of the process, a cancellation confirmation window will open.
Once successfully downgraded, the system tells you the expiration date of your Subscription; Your subscription and benefits will continue to be used until your expiration date.
What happens to my publications if I cancel the subscription?
Your posts can be accessed online after your subscription expires. What will change will be the features that come with your subscription plan.
How To Delete Issuu Account
– https://issuu.com/home/settings/billing link.
– “Delete account
Deleting your account will permanently deactivate your profile and delete all of your publications. This can’t be undone. ”
We read the notification and click the “Delete My Account” button
– “Are you sure you want to delete your account?
Your account, including all your publications and statistics, will be gone. They can’t be retrieved.
To confirm, please click the link in the confirmation email ******@gmail.com. If you do not get this email, please check your spam folder. ”
– We click the “Delete Account” button in the mail titled “Please confirm deletion of your issuu account“.
– Specify the reason for deleting our Issuu account and click the “Delete My Account” button. Our Issuu account has been deleted