Paysafecard Account Closing
Paysafecard Account Closing: The company, headquartered in Vienna, Austria and operating in 49 countries, offers paysafecard, paysafecard Mastercard ® and payment methods that meet individual needs with various white label products.
Paysafecard is a prepaid online payment method based on coupons with a 16-digit PIN code, regardless of bank account, credit card or other personal information.
How Do I Withdraw the Money Remaining in Your Paysafecard Account?
Withdraw all of your Paysafecard balance before closing your Paysafecard account. You can transfer your Paysafecard balance to your bank account at any time. To do this, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and send an e-mail.
– Your bank account information (ranking code, account number, bank name, account holder name, IBAN, BIC)
– Your full name and surname
– Copy of photo ID form (eg passport, driver’s license or ID card – front and back)
– Make sure the documents you send are legible and do not exceed 5 MB.
– Each bank transfer requires a fee of GBP 6, deducted from the direct payment. (GBP = British pound is the currency used in the UK. The international currency code is “GBP. Great Britain Pound)
After sending this information, money will be transferred to the specified account within 3-4 business days.
How To Delete Paysafecard Account
To close your Paysafecard account, open the “My Information” menu option in your paysafecard account, and then click the “Close Account” button at the bottom of the page.
You can find answers to your questions about your Paysafecard membership at https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/help/