The New York Times Account Deletion
The New York Times is a daily American newspaper founded in New York City, founded on 18 September 1851. It is considered one of the leading newspapers of the country and the world. Business, sports, movies, travel, books, jobs, education, real estate breaking news, multimedia, reviews and opinions in the newspaper where you can find our account in The New York Times Account Deletion article.
The New York Times Subscription Cancel
You have a subscription to The New York Times and you can cancel it. If you live in the United States, call 877-277-4110 from Monday to Friday 07:00 – 22:00, Saturday – Sunday 07:00 – 15:00. If you wish, you can send a text message to Customer Service at 646-492-8259.
If you are outside the United States, you can access international contact information at https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014792927-International-contact-info
The New York Times Account Close
There are a few ways to delete your New York Times account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Mail Subject Type “Delete The New York Times Account” and in the mail content “please delete my nytimes account permanently” and be sure to include your registered e-mail address.
Click https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015385887-Contact-Us?redir=myacc#care for full options.
– Another option is to log in to the New York Times account and click https://www.nytimes.com/data-subject-request
– In the form that opens, “Delete it
Remove my personal information, which will end my ability to use the corresponding service (s).” option.
– Choose the area to which your request applies: Under the heading “NYTimes.com, The New York Times newspapers, International edition, NYT Cooking, The Crossword, Subscriber Events, and NYTimes mobile apps” we select the option.
– Under this title we are writing the information we entered when becoming a member.
– Comments / Feedback: We write “please delete my nytimes account permanently” under this heading.
– I confirm that: We fill out 4 boxes under this heading and click on the reCAPTCHA checkbox and click the “Submit” button.
– We’ve sent the form to wait for it to be deleted.