Delete Hot Or Not Account
Delete Hot Or Not Account: Hot or Not Silicon Valley was founded in October 2000 by engineers James Hong and Jim Young. It is a companionship and dating application that allows its registered users to update their profile information, to meet members, communicate and flirt with each other.
If you have a paid (VIP) subscription, you must cancel it via the Google Play Store / App Store. By deleting your Hot Or Not account, your VIP membership is not closed and pricing continues. It will perform automatic renewal 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. This service is automatically renewed until canceled from Google Play account settings.
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
6. Follow the instructions.
Unsubscribe from the App Store
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
5. Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.
How To Delete Hot Or Not Account
If you want to delete it from the Hot Or Not app, follow the “Profile> Settings (Gear)> Account> Delete Account” steps. Answer the questions in the next steps and delete your account.
Click https://hotornot.com/settings or copy and paste it into the address bar of your web browser. Click Delete Account at the bottom of the page that opens. Answer the questions in the next steps, enter your password and delete your account.
Your Hot or Not profile is no longer public and will be deleted after 30 days.