Delete Parallel Space Account
Delete Parallel Space Account: Parallel Space provides a user with the ability to log into two different user accounts at the same time by creating a parallel space for Android devices. The user creates a virtualized, isolated environment on Android without disclosing any private information to their private application
Parallel Space also protects user privacy by making the applications you want to use invisible on the device with the Hidden Installation feature. Parallel Space supports 24 languages and is compatible with most Android apps.
Parallel Space Properties
– Log into multiple accounts of other apps or game apps at the same time on one device.
Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts do not affect each other.
– Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device with Secret Setup
– Hide users’ hidden apps from prying eyes by keeping apps in secret area.
– Protect user privacy with a security lock.
– Create a customized space by applying themes
– Switch accounts quickly with one tap
– Run two accounts at the same time. Switch between them with one tap to manage different accounts effectively.
How to Delete Application Added to Parallel Space
Long-press the application you want to delete and then drag it to the delete area at the bottom. Note that usage data in the app will be lost and cannot be recovered once deleted.
Parallel Space Premium Membership Cancellation
Parallel Space VIP membership does not expire by terminating your Parallel Space Premium subscription, logging out of the app or uninstalling the app from your device.
To prevent your Parallel Space Pro subscription renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can turn off automatic renewal from your Google Play- App Store account settings.
With which payment method you made your purchase (Play Store, App Store or other payment methods), you must cancel your Parallel Space Pro subscription with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before your Parallel Space Pro subscription is renewed.
Cancel Parallel Space Pro Subscription On Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android device. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap on Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.