How To Delete Yelp Account
Yelp quickly became a one stop location. Yelp is an excellent social network where any person studies local businesses. It provides millions of reviews for users who can choose the best local business in multiple categories. One of Yelp’s best uses, if you want to find a restaurant in your city and want to know what others think, then you can use Yelp to find a restaurant to read in your local city.
You can use Yelp’s mobile apps on your smartphone and check out the restaurants and local city you find interesting. Creating a Yelp account is free, and millions of users have begun using Yelp, and have logged in to create business profile pages.
However, if you want to delete a business account, it offers users a variety of privacy and profile options to protect their Yelp profiles. Even if you delete your Yelp account, you can still browse Yelp without logging in.
You may wish to permanently delete your Yelp account. Delete your Yelp account and remove your yelp profile from the yelp Web site. Yelp is a great place to find local businesses in various categories such as cooking, home services local service businesses, and more. If you’d like to delete my Yelp account, follow the simple steps below and delete your yelp account from the Yelp website.
Permanently Delete Yelp Account
1. Log in to your Yelp account.
2. There is no one-click deletion that you can use to delete a Yelp account. Instead, you must make a request with Yelp to delete the Yelp account.
3. Click the link to go to the Yelp Contact page.
4. “We’re sorry you left! Please give us some information about why you closed your account.” written screen future. Specify your reason and press the “Submit” button.
5. After typing your reason and pressing the sender, you will be presented with the message “We’re sorry you left. A confirmation message has been sent to your email address. Click the link in the message to confirm that you want to close your account.”
6. After clicking the link in the e-mail sent to your e-mail account, you will see the screen below and press the “Close Account” button to close your account and direct you to the login page.