How To Delete Floryday Account
How To Delete Floryday Account: Floryday is an online shopping mall that offers fashion clothing and fashion accessories. Registered in Hong Kong, Floryday distributes products globally and ships to over 100 countries worldwide. There is no more information about floryday, which operates under the roof of ZC Holding (HK).
Before deleting your Floryday account, make sure you don’t have any of the products you ordered and your return items.
How Do I Delete My Floryday Account?
Deleting a Floryday account is not easy. The website or mobile app doesn’t offer any options, but there are a few things to do.
First, log in to the website and click the link https://www.floryday.com/contact-us.html. Chat live with Floryday customer representatives and request account deletion.
Sign in to the other option website click the link https://www.floryday.com/about/email.php?type=pre_sales&code=contact. The contact form will open. Write your membership information and write “Please permanently delete my floryday account and all my personal information” in the message section and send it.
Finally, send an e-mail from the registered e-mail address to the email@example.com e-mail address. Type “Please permanently delete my floryday account and all my personal information” and submit.
Also, if you are logging in to the Floryday platform with facebook or google, follow the instructions below.
If you are logging in with Facebook:
– Click on the menu from the top right corner of Facebook.
– Select Settings & Privacy and then click “Settings”.
– Click on Apps and Websites from the left menu.
– Click the box next to the apps or games you want to remove.
– After you uninstall the app or game, the app or game cannot be posted on your timeline. If you’re still seeing an old post, you can remove it.
If you’re logging in with Google Mail:
– Sign in to your Gmail account and click https://myaccount.google.com/u/3/permissions
– Select the application or service you want to remove.
– Select Remove Access.