How To Delete KakaoTalk Account
How to Delete KakaoTalk Account: KakaoTalk was introduced by Kakao Corporation on March 18, 2010. Smart phones are instant messaging applications.
Available in 15 languages, KakaoTalk is South Korea’s most common messaging application. Used by 93% of smartphone owners in the country.
With KakaoTalk, you can send photos, free messages, videos, location and voice memos.
More information about KakaoTalk:
– More than 150 million users worldwide
– Fast, fun and easy way to communicate with family and friends
– Uses Internet connection for calling and texting (Wi-Fi or 3G / EDGE)
Supported: Android, iOS, Windows OS, Mac OS
– Fast and reliable messaging
– Free messages and multimedia (photos, voice memos, videos,)
– Free voice calls (group or one-on-one)
– Use emoticons in the app everywhere
– Chat with an unlimited number of friends
– Special offers and coupons for your favorite brands
– Fun free calls with Talking Tom and Ben voice filters
How Do I Delete My KakaoTalk Account
Before proceeding to delete the KakaoTalk account, it is useful to read the following information.
“- Your profile information, friends list, chat history, gifts (unused coupons) and other user information on items you have purchased will also be permanently deleted.
– You will be removed from the chat rooms you have joined and all your data, including the media files you shared in the chat room, will be deleted immediately. Please make sure to save your important data before deleting your registration from KakaoTalk.
– Your friends list and favorites list will be deleted, including your blocked / hidden friends list. Even if you register with KakaoTalk again, these will not be recovered.
– If you delete your registration from KakaoTalk and delete your Kakao Account at the same time, Talk Drive will be disabled and all your data will be deleted. ”
After reading the information, we can now proceed to delete the KakaoTalk account. Open the KakaoTalk application and follow the steps below in order.
“Settings (gear wheel)> General Settings> Privacy> Manage My Personal Info> Unregister From KakaoTalk> Unregister From KakaoTalk> Unregister”
Your KakaoTalk account has been deleted.