How To Delete MeetU Account
How To Delete MeetU Account: MeetU will help you find the best match based on your common interests, values and beliefs with smart matching. Find even more matches by adding photos and completing your profile. MeetU is an app that allows you to spend time with a friend, soulmate, fan, marriage, a boyfriend or girlfriend, a confidant or simply.
If you have a MeetU Premium membership, you need to cancel your Premium membership first.
MeetU Premium Membership Cancellation
If you have a MeetU Premium membership, your VIP membership will not expire by logging out of the app or removing the app from your device. With which payment method you made your purchase (Play Store, App Store, etc.), you must cancel with the same method. You must do this at least 24 hours before the subscription renews.
How to Cancel a Subscription on Google Play Store:
* Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
* Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
* Tap on Menu Subscriptions.
* Select the subscription you want to cancel.
* Tap Cancel subscription.
Unsubscribing on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch:
* Open the Settings app.
* Tap your name.
* Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes & App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
* Tap the subscription you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription you’re looking for?
* Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription option, the subscription has already been canceled and won’t renew.
How Do I Delete My MeetU Account
There is no way to delete your MeetU account other than sending an email to email@example.com.
Prepare an e-mail like the one below and add your membership information to the e-mail you will send, by whatever method you subscribed to the MeetU application (phone number, gmail or facebook).
Subject: Delete MeetU Account
Message: Please permanently delete my MeetU account and information