Lingokids Delete Account
Lingokids Delete Account: Lingokids, an English language learning course app for kids ages 2 to 8, is a good way to learn fun language for kids. The Lingokids curriculum was designed by private tutors, specialists and teachers who specialize in early language learning for preschoolers, primary school students and children.
From Abc to a fun quiz, Oxford University Press has educational and school materials to provide a quality educational experience without forgetting entertainment. Lingokids offers this educational experience by adapting this educational experience to your child’s difficulty and speed by memorizing videos, songs and English words.
★ Numbers – Let your little student play with memory cards and learn to write and write numbers in English.
★ Letters – grammar and phonetics, grammar games that teach tones and letters toning and write them in English. Next step: Reading their favorite books!
★ Shapes – Identify and memorize the shapes surrounding you.
★ Animals – spelling of names and pronunciations. Talk about the forest or the forest!
★ Food – Words and speech about fruits, vegetables, utensils and verbs used in cooking.
★ Colors- Learns the writing of these words and pronounces the colors they see.
★ Play with over 3000 English words to memorize and memorize! Invite children to talk to international friends!
★ Learn to have a conversation with a British kids using this educational teaching method.
How To Delete Lingokids Account
1. If you have a free account, you will see the “Switch to Unlimited” option. When you see the text “Switch to Unlimited”, you can log out and uninstall the application.
2. If you have Unlimited subscriptions, you can check the next renewal date. If you want to cancel your subscription or trial, you can do so by clicking “Manage subscription”.
Also, if you have a premium subscription, you should cancel your purchase using the same method (Play Store / App Store, credit card, prepaid card). If you remove Lingokids from your phone, your paid subscription will not be closed and pricing will continue. Cancel 24 hours before the subscription renewal period
Unsubscribe from Google Play Store
1. Google Play Store on your Android phone or tablet. open.
2. Check if you are signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Unsubscribe.
Unsubscribe from Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions”, tap “iTunes and App Store” instead. Tap your Apple ID, then Show Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Subscriptions.)
4. Tap the subscription you want to manage. Do not see the subscription you are looking for?
5. Tap Unsubscribe. If you don’t see the Unsubscribe option, the subscription has already been canceled and will not be renewed.