Delete Khan Academy Account
Delete Khan Academy Account: Khan Academy is a non-profit educational institution founded in 2006 by educator Salman Khan with the slogan “education for everyone, anywhere, at world standards, free of charge”. The website also contains additional practice exercises and materials for educators. All resources are free for website and app users.
Featured Khan Academy Features
– Student, teacher, principal, an adult who wants to be a student again after 20 years, or an alien who has explored our world … Any content is available to learn in the Khan Academy library, and it’s free!
– Thousands of free exercises, videos and articles are just a click away. Mathematics, science, economics, finance, history, politics and much more.
– Improve your skills: Get instant feedback and step-by-step tips with practice questions and tests. Reinforce what you learn at school and practice at your own pace.
– Continue learning while offline: Bookmark your favorite content, download it, and watch videos while offline.
– Continue where you left off: your learning process is synchronized with the khanacademy.org site. So your progress is always updated.
Videos, exercises and articles, and mathematics (pre-algebra, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, statistics, calculus and linear algebra), science (physics, chemistry, biology), economics, social sciences (art history, world history) and more more at Khan Academy!
How To Delete Khan Academy Account
Note: If you have a student account linked to your account, you must delete the accounts of all students connected to you before deleting your account.
To delete your Khan Academy account, first login to the website and follow the steps below:
– Login and select your Profile Name in the upper right corner of the page.
– Select Settings from the drop down menu
– Scroll down on the settings page and click the “Delete your account” button.
– Authenticate via account password, Google or Facebook so that deletion can be completed. Verify and delete your account.
If you log back in within 24 hours, your account will not be deleted. The account will restore itself and you will be notified by email.